About specific and planned in Ukrainian grammatical terminology
The article focuses on the idea of the continuity of the development of the terminological activity of Ukrainian grammarians, from the earliest period of the ХІV–ХVІІ th centuries. To the present. The interaction of Church Slavonic grammatical terms created in the ancient period of the development of grammatical thought in Ukraine was mainly investigated as a result of the translation and shredding of the corresponding terms of the Greek-Latin grammar, with the
newly created on the specific Ukrainian national basis for the terms of the period of the mid-ХІХ th and early ХХ th centuries. The conceptual the basics of creation of specific Ukrainian grammatical terms. Special attention was paid to the peculiarities of the functioning of synonyms in the period was mentioned. The role of borrowed terms-internationalisms in the development of the grammatical system of the Ukrainian language in general has been determined. Borrowing of terms is mainly due to the introduction into scientific circulation of scientific concepts that have appeared in foreign linguistics science, and their appearance in a certain terminology system always outstrips the linguistic capabilities of the recipient language, which is evidence of its development. The combination in Ukrainian of its grammatical terminology, specific, national and borrowed, international in the proportion that allows domestic science, while preserving the national basis, to reach the international level is quite justified. The article states that without such terms having an international basis such as
grammar, morphology, syntax, derivative, morpheme, affix, flexion, gramma, paradigm, vocative, infinitive, predicate, comparative, valence, ascensionality, adverbialization, and many others, it is impossible to imagine a modern scientific study of the grammar of the Ukrainian language. At the same time, attention is focused on the fact that the active scientific contacts between Ukrainian and foreign scholars in certain fields of knowledge contribute to the development of common principles and traditions in the normalization of the ratio in its national terminology systems, specific and borrowed in favor of the national.
2. Akulenko V. V. Osnovnyie etapyi internatsionalizatsii slovarnogo sostava slavyanskih yazyikov // Slov’yanske movoznavstvo. DopovIdI H MIzhnarodnogo
z’Yizdu slavIstIv. K.: Nauk. dumka, 1988. S. 148–167.
3. Vihovanets I. R. MorfologIya // UkraYinska mova. EntsiklopedIya. K.: Vid- vo "Ukr. entsiklopedIya" Im. M. P. Bazhana, 2007. S. 395–396.
4. Zhovtobryuh M. A. SistemnIst shIdnoslov’yanskoYi lIngvIstichnoYi termInologIYi u "Slovniku slov’yanskoYi lIngvIstichnoYi termInologIYi" // Slavyanskaya lingvisticheskaya terminologiya. K.: Nauk. dumka, 1984. S. 77–87.
5. NImchuk V. V. Movoznavstvo na UkraYinI v ХIV-ХVII st. – K.: Nauk. dumka, 1985. 222 s.
6. SelIgey P. O. Suchasne termInotvorennya: simptomi ta sindromi. Movoznavstvo 2007,№ 3, s. 10-12.
7. Sootnoshenie internatsionalnogo i natsionalnogo v obschestvenno-politicheskoy terminologii vostochnoslavyanskih yazyikov / Otv. red. T. I. Panko. Lvov: Vischa shk., 1984. – 201 s.
8. Tkachenko O. B. InternatsIonalIzm// UkraYinska mova. EntsiklopedIya. K.: Vid-vo "Ukr. entsiklopedIya" Im. M. P. Bazhana, 2004. – S. 225.
9. Shevelov Yu. (Shereh Yu.) NevIddIlna spadschina (kIlka slIv pro ukraYinskI tserkovnoslov’yanIzmi) // Edinimi ustami. LvIv, 1998. № 2. S. 3.
10. Yaroshevich I. MorfologIchnI termIni v ukraYinskih gramatikah pochatku ХХ st. // Naukoviy vIsnik ChernIvetskogo unIversitetu. 2006. Vip. 276–277. Slov’yanska fIlologIya. S. 453-456.
Abstract views: 26
Copyright (c) 2018 Literature and Culture of Polissya
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.