The amateur-fundamentalist in the theory of the linguistic on the same course of Nicoly Gogol P. Lukashevitc
The especially place take among the pupil of the hight school in the Nizhyn takes P. Y. Lukashevitc. It is a pite that in the memory his your contemporaries he characterized as monsteady men. This is became the apropos of the mental disease after publishing his your science works. The author of the article concentrate on the analysis of the researtc about theory of the linguistic. He knowes about the works of the etnography. The researtc about the linguistics problems remains noticeless until recently. The reseastc of the learned preserves in the lyborary of the local university. They was published by electronic variant. The author of the article turn ane’s attention to researtc of the amatuer-fundamentalist in connection with studing of the heritage of the chief new paradigm N. I. Marr. In the process of the appraisal named paradigm he became to kwalificats P. Lukashevitc as the follower of that paradigm. This is becose that investigator many attention spares the problem of the correlation between cognitiv and linguistics codes. This question became the principal in the theory
2. Gamkrelidze, T.V. (1994). Bessoznatelnoe i problema strukturnogo vzaimodejstviya mezhdu geneticheskim i yazykovym kodami [Unconscious and the problem of structural interaction between genetic and linguistic codes]. Bessoznatelnoe mnogoobrazie videniya [Unconscious and the problem of structural interaction between genetic and linguistic codes]. Novocherkask [in Russian].
3. Zelenko, A.S. (2010). Zagalne movoznavstvo [General linguistics]. Kyiv [in Ukrainian].
4. Zelenko, A.S. (2016). Problemi semasiologiyi v aspekti evolyuciyi lingvistichnih paradigm (semantika pragmatiki, paradigmatiki i sintagmatik [Problems of
semasiology in the aspect of the evolution of linguistic paradigms (semantics of pragmatics, paradigma and syntagmatics)]. Nizhin [in Ukrainian].
5. Zelenko, O.A. (2018). Rol i misce psihologichnoyi kategoriyi svidomosti v osmislenni procesu reformuvannya vishoyi shkoli Ukrayini [The role and place of
the psychological category of consciousness in understanding the process of reforming the higher education of Ukraine]. Materiali VIII Mizhnarodnoyi naukovo-
praktichnoyi konferenciyi "Psihologiya lyudini: svidomist i realnist", 30–31 zhovtnya – Materials of VІІІ International scientific-practical conference "Psychology of man: consciousness and reality", October 30–31. Nizhin [in Ukrainian].
6. Lukashevich, P.Ya. (1846) Svyashennyj yazyk magov, volhvov i zhrecov, otkrytyj Platonom Lukashevichem, s pribavleniem obrashennyh im zhe v pryamuyu istot charomut i charnoj istota yazykov slavyanskih i chasti latinskago [The sacred tongue of magicians, magicians and priests, discovered by Plato Lukashevich, with the addition of those who turned him into a direct exudation of the enchantment and charm of the tongue of the Slavic languages and parts of Latin]. Petrograd [in Russian].
7. Lukashevich, P.Ya. (1850). Primer vsesvitnago slavyanskogo charomutiya v slove mtzh, otkrytyj i sostavlennyj P. Ya. Lukashevichem [An example of the universal Slavonic magic in the word between, open and composed by P. Ya. Lukashevich]. Kyiv [in Russian].
8. Lukashevich, P.Ya. (1855). Primer vsesvitnago slavyanskago charomutiya astronomicheskih vykladok s prisoedineniem obyasneniya obratnago chteniya nazvanij bukv alfavitov grecheskago i koptskago [An example of the universal Slavic charmation of astronomical calculations with the annexed explanation of the inverse chanty of the letters of the alphabets of Greek and Coptic]. Moskva [in Russian].
9. Marr, N.Ya. (1933). Izbrannye raboty [Selected works] Etapy yafeticheskoj teorii [Stages of egyptian theory]. (Vol. 1). Leningrad [in Russian].
10. Syorl, Dzh. (2002). Otkryvaya soznanie [Opening consciousness]. (Gryaznov A.F., Trans.). Moskva [in Russian].
11. Yakobson, R. (1996). Zhit i govorit. Yazyk i bessoznatelnoe [Live and talk. The language and the unconscious]. Moskva [in Russian].
Abstract views: 13
Copyright (c) 2019 Literature and Culture of Polissya
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.