S. Vitte’s monetary reform and its value
The current problem remains the study of the development of the tax system and the functioning of mechanisms. Budgetary relations require state regulation, which is achieved through a clear regulation of budgetary activity through the implementation of sound tax policy. It is the tax system that must successfully address the fiscal and distribution functions. By optimizing the distribution of income, which ensures the revenue side of the budget. The taxation system must be designed in such a way as to facilitate the development of productive activities. The article covers the professional activity of S. Yu. Vitte is a prominent financier, politician and diplomat. Difficulties associated with monetary reform and its importance are rising.
2. Vitte, S. Yu. (1960) Vospominanija [Memories] Vol. 2. Moscow: Izdatelstvo sotsialno-ekonomicheskoy literaturyi [in Russian].
3. Savluk, M. I. (1960) Hroshi ta kredyt. Kyiv [in Ukrainian].
4. Danilov, O. D., Flissac, N. P. (2001) Podatkova systema. Kyiv [in Ukrainian].
5. Demkivskii, A. V. (2003) Groshi ta kredyt. Kyiv [in Ukrainian].
6. Ivasiv, B. S. (2008) Hroshi ta kredyt. Ternopil [in Ukrainian].
7. Ilin, S. (2006) Vitte. Moscow [in Russian].
8. Kovalenko, D. I. (2011) Groshi ta kredyt: teoria і praktyka. Kyiv [in Ukrainian].
9. Kryvpishin, O. M. (2012) Pivdenno-Zahidni zaliznici na terenah Ukrainu. Nizhyn [in Ukrainian].
10. Petrychenko, O. A. (2017) S. Yu. Vitte zgytta ta dijalnist. Questins of the history of science and technolgy. 1. 33–39 [in Ukrainian].
11. Popuk, V. I. (1996) Ukrainska biografistika. Kyiv [in Ukrainian].
12. Salov, V. V. (1909) Istoricheskii ocherk uchrechdenia. Sankt-Peterburg [in Russian].
13. Chuk, V. V. (2012) Groshova reforma v Rosii 1895–1896. Sustainable economic develpment. 1. 53–57 [in Ukrainian].
Abstract views: 43
Copyright (c) 2020 Literature and Culture of Polissya
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.