Lingvopsychological Interdisciplinarity in Determining the Problems of Speech Activity in the Course of General Linguistics
The article deals with an approach to interdisciplinarity in teaching Linguistic Science. In order to confirm a linguistic paradigm of cognitive linguistics in the course, the author encounters some unclear scientific terminology of speech activity category in psychology and linguistics. It is analyzed by professor A. S. Zelenko in his study devoted to the analysis of the problem of semantics in linguistics; by psychologist O. A. Zelenko, who claims about the category of general psychology of consciousness, on the basis of which the reforming of higher Ukrainian education is substantiated. Each of the scientists has different subject matters: the first scientisthandles the problems of semasiology, while the main focus of the second scientist is the category of mental activity and consciousness. What combines these two scholars is a conscious aspect of solving their stated problems. On the basis of a comparative analysis of the concepts in psychology and linguistics, it becomes apparent in the aspect of the cognitive paradigm that consciousness is a form of the psychic activity of Elitnyk, which is realized by the language model of the world. It is divided into everyday, artistic and scientific sub-models. The latter arises as structured systems of concepts. Concepts in the aspect of the descriptive paradigm as texts are divided into the whole range of linguistic categories.
2. Zelen’ko A. S. (2016). Teoriia semasiologii v aspekti evolyuzii lingvistychnych paradygm [Theory of Semiology in Aspects of Evolution of Linguistic Paradigms]. Nischyn [in Ukraine].
3. Zelen’ko O. A. (2016). Rol’ i misze psyhologichnoii kategorii svidomosti v osmyslenni prozesu reformuvannia vyschoii schkoly Ukrainy [Role and mentality of
psychology in the category of sv domost in the osmyslenny process of reforming the school of Ukraine]. Psychology of people: sv domst і reality. Materialy VIII
mischnarodnoii naukovo-praktychnoi konferenzii (30–31 schovtn’a). Nischyn [in Ukraine]
4. Kirichenko K. V. (2016). Kategoria konzeptu u naukoviy teorii profesora A.
S. Zelen’ka [Category concept in scientific theory prof. A. S. Zele'n'ka]. Naukovi zapysky. Filologichni nauky – Proceedings. Philological Sciences. Kn 3. Nischyh [in
5. Kirichenko K. V. (2015). Kategoria kartyny svitu v naukoviy konzepzii profesora A. S. Zelen’ka, lingvistychni ta soziologichni aspekty komunikazii [he category of the world picture in the scientific conception of the prose-worker A. S. Zelenka, linguistic and sociological aspects of communication]. Naukovi zapysky Ostroz’koi akademii – Scientific notes of the Ostroh Academy. Ostrog, Series "Philological Science". Whip 58. Pp. 36–39.
6. Schelpanov G. I. (1896). Problema vospriatia prostranstva v sv’azi s ucheniem ob apriornosti i vroschd’onnosti. Predstavlenie prostranstva s tochki zrenia psichologii [The problem of perception of space in connection with the study of a priori and congenital. Representation of space in terms of psychology].
Sanktpeterburg [in Russian].
Abstract views: 21
Copyright (c) 2019 Literature and Culture of Polissya
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.